MobStac is looking to hire a demand generation leader to help identify and unlock the next growth phase for its Phygital customer management platform, Beaconstac. In this role, the candidate will work directly with the CEO to drive quarterly growth by scaling current channels and identifying new demand generation channels.
- Complete ownership from driving top-of-funnel visitor traffic to monthly customer acquisition and MRR ($) goals.
- Build and execute demand generation programs through multiple channels (Organic, Paid, Social, Affiliate, etc.) but primarily focused on Paid channels
- Refine marketing attribution models and continually analyze marketing campaigns and channels to determine which efforts to adjust and scale
- Establish and iterate KPIs and goals for both enterprise and self-service funnels
- Distill critical insights and trends to support the sales team in assessing and improving the effectiveness of our sales efforts. Position the product and features in a way that aligns with the ICP and buyer personas
- Build a strong growth mindset in the marketing team and beyond
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or growth roles with an emphasis on PLG
- Deep understanding and experience in B2B SaaS marketing funnels and the customer lifecycle
- Designing and performing experiments to drive marketing and growth;
- Highly data-driven - data drives your decisions, and you can get technical with data too;
- Experience in having led a team of growth and marketing specialists
- Prior experience in a SaaS company is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands-on, self-starter with a bias for action!
- True love for technology and what you do
- Maniacal attention to detail!
- Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
The MobStac Story
At MobStac, our mission is to connect the physical and digital worlds through technology. Over 10,000 businesses around the world have chosen to deliver proximity marketing experiences using QR codes, NFC tags, and Bluetooth beacons powered by the MobStac platform.
We're proud of the company we've sustainably built over the last 10 years, and count investors like Accel and Cisco among our partners in this journey. We're a driven, passionate group of individuals that believe in the power of collaboration to bring out the best in us and achieve both personal and professional growth.
Our company is distributed across the US and India, with offices in New York and Bangalore, and remote team members across other countries.
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a generous vacation policy. And you get to work on a product that people love and use in over 120 countries around the world.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying